It's hard to believe it has only been a week since the Celebration of Cam's life. Life has changed so much for us. Mornings and evenings are hard around here...it's so quiet. EJ and I rejoice that our sweet little boy is no longer in pain and yet we miss him terribly. He was such a vibrant little soul, even when he felt bad. But as heart-broken as I am, there is one thing that I cannot deny. I am absolutely the luckiest lady in this world to be given the opportunity to be Cam's (and Connor's) mommy. And even if for 10 years, I am so blessed to have been given such a wonderful gift.
So, we are slowly but surely trying to get back to life. Today we are going to Chapel Hill to see the Tar Heels play basketball which should be fun. Connor will return to school tomorrow; I plan to return to work tomorrow. Sometimes I stop and think, my son passed last week, why are we out and about? But then I think of Cameron and how he lived for each day and know we are doing what he would want us to do.
Many thanks for all who continue to pray for our family. Without question, those prayers are getting us through each day. Much love to you all...
2 comments:
May you know that there are many people thinking of you and your family! My heart aches for you and can only imagine how deep your pain is at this time!My you find comfort in GOD as he holds you in his hands! GOD BLESS!
Just wanted to say that your entire family will continue to be in our prayers.God Bless!
Post a Comment